of the company Recruitment Academy s.r.o., ID No.: 06403701, VAT No.: CZ06403701, with registered office in Prague 1, Václavské nám. 846/1, postal code: 110 00, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 280817,
email: [email protected]
Bank account: Raiffeisenbank a.s. Hvězdova 1716 / 2b, Praha 4, No .: 7962038001/5500,
WHEN ORDERING COURSES OR TRAINING
(hereinafter referred to as “GTC”)
I. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- The company Recruitment Academy s.r.o., IČO: 06403701, having its registered office at Prague 1, Václavské nám. 846/1, the Czech Republic, Postal Code 110 00, registered in the Business Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, C, Insert 280817 (hereinafter referred to as the “Recruitment Academy” or “Company”) prepares and organizes open and corporate training and courses in the field of modern recruitment as part of Company‘s activities.
- These GTC apply to all persons, companies or other entities listed on the reservation form / application (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") in connection with the registration of the Customer for training and courses organized by the Recruitment Academy specified in the reservation form (hereinafter "Courses").
- By submitting registration for participation in the Course through the Company's website (hereinafter referred to as the “Order”), the Customer agrees to these GTC and undertakes to comply with these GTC. If the Customer does not agree with these GTC, the Recruitment Academy cannot accept his reservation.
- The process of concluding a contract between the Customer and the Recruitment Academy (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Parties”) proceeds in such a way that the Customer makes an Order to the Company. Orders for participation in individual courses are accepted through online registration at the Recruitment Academy website. Accepted Orders are sorted by delivery date. The Customer will receive confirmation of the Order by e-mail after sending the Order. The acceptance of the Order becomes effective as soon as the Order is confirmed by Company, which results in the conclusion of the contract (hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”).
- These GTC regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the Parties arising in connection with or based on the Customer's Orders.
- These GTC are binding for both Parties and are an integral part of each Order.
II. COURSE AND TRAINING PRICE
- By concluding the Contract, the Customer undertakes to pay the Company a fee for the services provided. Prices for each Course are always valid and binding at the moment of their publication.
- Recruitment Academy reserves the right to change prices at any time. Such changes will not affect Orders already confirmed by Recruitment Academy.
- The prices of the Courses are contractual and include VAT at the statutory rate.
- Unless otherwise agreed, fee shall not be repaid.
- Tax documents will be sent to participants upon their request by e-mail within 24 hours of crediting the payment, unless otherwise agreed.
Cancellation policy (if not agreed individually):
Cancellation 15 days or more before the training date – 0% of the total training fee will be charged to the customer
Cancellation 14 – 8 days before the training date – 25% of the total training fee will be charged to the customer
Cancellation 7 – 3 days before the training date – 50% of the total training fee will be charged to the customer
Cancellation 2 days or less before the training date – 100% of the total training fee will be charged to the customer
If the training was paid by a voucher, the same cancellation conditions apply. The remaining value of the voucher will be converted into online credits which can be used for covering the price for another training (fully or partially).
III. CUSTOMER 'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Customer undertakes to cooperate effectively with the Company at the request of the Company for the duration of the Contract and to provide the Company with the necessary cooperation in order to fulfill the subject of the Contract.
- For the reason stated in the Section § 1837 letter j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, it is not possible to withdraw from the Registration in accordance with Section 1829 of the Civil Code (withdrawal within 14 days without stating the reason), since this is a contract of leisure and performance (participation in the Course to which the Registration authorizes) is provided at a specified date or time.
IV. COMPANY‘S OBLIGATIONS
- The Company is obliged to proceed with the performance of the subject of the Contract with due care and to protect the legitimate interests of the Customer. The Company is obliged to notify the Customer of the fact that the Course has been canceled or that the date has been changed for any reason via email notifying the Customer that the Course has been canceled or the date of its cancellation has changed. The Recruitment Academy is not liable if the Customer cannot be reached in a timely manner through the provided contact or if the Customer receives a notice sent in a timely manner about canceling or changing the course date with a delay.
- The Recruitment Academy reserves the right to request the Customer to identify at any time without giving any reason. The Customer hereby accepts the obligation to meet such a request without delay.
V. PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Any unauthorized photographing and recording or transmission of audio or video, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- All documents and materials provided within the Course that meet the characteristics of the copyrighted work within the meaning of Act No. 121/2000 Coll., On Copyright, on Rights Related to Copyright and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended, are protected by copyright. None of the documents or its part may be further processed, copied, distributed, commercially used or used for public presentations in any way without the prior written consent of the Recruitment Academy. Recruitment Academy points out that post-course package may not provide all the information that was part of the course. Post-course packages contain only the information that Recruitment Academy is entitled to provide as part of the post-course packages. Therefore, the Recruitment Academy is not responsible for any non-disclosure, authenticity or incompleteness of the information mentioned at the Courses as part of the post-course packages.
- Recruitment Academy shall not be liable to the Customer (as a Course participant) or any third party for further processing, copying, disseminating, commercializing or using the materials or materials provided within the Course including post-course packages.
VI. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The protection of personal data shall be governed by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
- The Recruitment Academy undertakes to comply with all laws on the protection of personal data that apply to them when providing and withdrawing contractually agreed services between the Contracting Parties.
- Personal data shall be processed to the extent that the data subject has provided to the controller in connection with the conclusion of a contractual or other legal relationship with the controller or which the controller has otherwise collected and processes in accordance with applicable law or duties of the administrator.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is the purposes contained in the data subject's consent, negotiation of the contractual relationship, performance of the contract and fulfillment of legal obligations by the controller.
- The sources of personal data are data subjects (registrations, e-mails, telephone, website, web contact form, social networks, business cards, etc.) and publicly accessible registers, lists and records.
- The personal data subject to processing are address and identification data used to uniquely and unmistakably identify the data subject (e.g. name, surname, title, permanent address, ID. No., VAT No.) and data enabling contact with the data subject (contact data – e.g. contact address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and other similar information); descriptive data; other data necessary for the performance of the contract, data provided in excess of the relevant laws processed within the consent of the data subject (photo processing, etc.)
- The Recruitment Academy hereby declares that they apply appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data, which correspond to the nature and type of relevant personal data or categories and the risks associated with their processing. Recruitment Academy also undertakes to familiarize their employees in detail with the applicable laws on the protection of personal data and the contractual provisions concerning their protection.
- The Contracting Parties shall promptly provide the information if they have or will reasonably suspect that any of the following incidents occurred: (i) any failure to comply with the provisions on personal data protection of the Agreement and the GTC or any failure to comply with the applicable data protection legislation, including access, loss, acquisition, destruction or disclosure of personal data that is unlawful or unrelated to performance under the Agreement, or which, under applicable data protection law, would require notification of the event to a third party, or (ii) other incidents or threats of compliance data protection. The Contracting Parties will cooperate fully with the investigation of such incidents and will take appropriate corrective action and will cooperate at their own expense with regard to the statutory notifications or communications addressed to the persons concerned and / or the administrative or other competent authorities. In the notice, in particular the Contracting Parties shall provide the following information: (i) the date and time of the incident, (ii) the description of the incident, (iii) the names of the persons whose personal data the incident might have involved, and also the description of the categories of personal data affected by the incident.
- The Customer has the right to be informed about what particular personal data and to what extent personal data about the Customer are processed. At Customer request, the Company is also obliged to prove the necessity of the requested personal data and if the Customer thinks that the Company is processing Customer’s personal data in violation of the law, Customer is entitled to request explanation from the Company and the Customer is also entitled to require the Company to remedy the situation, in particular the blocking, correction, completion or deleting of personal data, however, unless this is contrary to other legislation.
- In accordance with the time limits according to the purpose of the controller or specified in the consent of the data subject, in the relevant contracts or in the relevant legislation, this is the time necessary to ensure the rights and obligations under both the obligation and the applicable legislation.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- If any provision of the GTC is invalid or ineffective, or becomes invalid, instead of invalid clauses a provision will be enforced to the extent that the purpose of the invalid clause is as close as possible. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- The Agreement, the GTC and the legal relationships arising hereunder as well as disputes arising hereunder and in connection herewith shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic.
- Different arrangements in the Order shall prevail over these GTC. The scope of the GTC or a part thereof may be excluded only by written agreement of the Contracting Parties.
- These GTC becomes valid and effective on 1.6.2018